Fast and Easy Recipes That Take Less Than 30 Minutes!
Not everyone has the time to cook a delicious and healthy meal each and every night. There are only so many hours in the day, and cooking does not always fit into the equation.
The PepperJam team has compiled a list of four interesting meal ideas that might be useful if you find yourself short on cooking time. Importantly, each of these dishes can be prepared in just about a half hour, making them especially convenient options. Check out what made the list below!
Salmon can be prepared by using some common ingredients you likely already have at home, including brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic powder. As long as you have the salmon itself, the preparation should be rather simple and doable within 30 minutes.
What you’ll need:
- Salmon filets
- ¼ cup glaze
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
How to prepare glazed salmon:
- Combine the glaze ingredients. We suggest usingGrandma Jones’ Jalapeno Pepper Jelly as a base to contribute some extra tang to the mix. Heat the glaze for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the glaze from the heat so that it can solidify. Bake your salmon for 10-15 minutes.
- Spread the glaze upon the baked salmon and broil them in multiple phases. After every minute or so, add another layer of glaze. Any excess glaze can be drizzled on the salmon at the end of the process.
Only four ingredients are needed to make glazed shrimp. Besides the shrimp, you will only need salt, black pepper and a glaze of your choice. Perform a simple mix of these ingredients and let them marinate.
What you’ll need:
- Thawed jumbo shrimp
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- A glaze of your choice
How to prepare glazed shrimp:
- Combine your glaze with salt and pepper. We recommend usingGrandma Jones’ Traditional Pepper Jelly for a nice balance of sweet and spicy. Heat your glaze until it is boiling or sufficiently hot.
- In the same skillet as the glaze, add shrimp and toss them until they are opaque. This step should take about 5 minutes.
Forget a half hour; you can make an omelet in about a third of that time. Two eggs, water and butter in a pan should be enough to make a basic omelet. Popular fillings for omelets include ham, sausage and cheese.
What you’ll need
- At least two eggs
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of water
- A filling of your choice
How to prepare an omelet:
- Before frying the eggs, prepare your filling. Add in some ofGrandma Jones’ Southwestern Chipotle Pepper Jelly for an even more powerful taste.
- Mix and fry the eggs, water and butter.
- When the eggs are solidified in the pan, remove them from the heat and add filling on only one side.
- Fold the filling within the fried eggs.
The options of what to use in a stir-fry are seemingly endless. Common anchors for a stir-fry include chicken, steak and beef. Inside, any combination of greens can be tossed in. Rice serves as an almost universally popular side dish to complement stir-fry, but any type of noodle can play the part as well.
What you’ll need:
- Assorted marinade ingredients
- Assorted vegetables
- A combination of meats of your choice
How to prepare a stir-fry:
- Get a headstart on your marinade. Consider adding some fire to your mix in the form ofGrandma Jones’ Habanero Pepper Jelly.
- Cook the vegetables in a deep-frying pan.
- Add the mixture of meats you wish to use to the vegetable mix. Stir them together to expedite the heating process.
- Add in your marinade to the meat and vegetables. Stir them thoroughly until the marinade begins to thicken.
Cook Faster With Pepper Jelly
The PepperJam crew wants to ensure convenience in your culinary experiences. In a bind, any of these delicious meals will fill you up and take only a small amount of time to put together.
Open up more time in your day by simplifying the cooking process, and add some flavor to your meals withGrandma Jones’ Pepper Jelly!